Friday, June 20, 2008

Camping Trip Essentials


So last night, I got an email from Ashley (you will all be hearing a lot about her since she's one of the only normal people I have met), explaining the essential items we needed to bring on our camping/canoeing trip tomorrow. The list goes something like this (ranked by importance):


1. Drinks (Beer or girly drinks, you might want to throw a couple bottles of water in there)

2. Snacks

3. Tent/Blankets

4. Did we mention bring drinks???


So, tonight after dinner with my parents (more on that later), we headed to get the essentials. I made the first stop, after calling Ashley and Lucas to discuss just how much we would need. Of course, that's still TBD. I had to stop at Publix in Madison because at the Wal-Mart in Athens where we live they don't sell alcohol! Then off to Wally World with Dan where we got a tent, bug spray, and of course....a cooler for those ever so important drinks. Oh, and we got food. Very healthy assortment of cookies, chips and hot dogs. Yum!


So now, here I am up late, when I have to be in Ardmore (Tennessee for my Virginia folks) to meet Aida, Chris and the Linares. Then off to BFE we go. Should be fun! If you don't see a post for awhile, send out the search dogs. That's all for now.

No comments: