Monday, September 8, 2008

Memory Lane



It's September and Dan and I's 2nd ....holy crap...2nd Anniversary is right around the corner (September 29). I was looking through old pictures, you know, from the wedding, and realized I seriously did not try very hard to look good for that special day. You'll notice, if you've seen me recently, or never knew me before this year, that I was about oh 30+ pounds heavier at the wedding!!!







For those of you have not seen me lately, my VA friends....I look much better!


I've also included a couple pictures of my brother and I, who I don't get to see very often but miss and love very much! The pictures speaks volumes about our relationship!

I can't wait for Jessie's wedding. She's engaged now, and hopefully will get married while I can enjoy it (before babies). If so, you are sure to see the third rendition of this dance (it began at his wedding). Oh, and incase there were ANY question of what song we could possibly dance like that to......"Baby Got Back!".

For the rest of you, I'll post a pic of me now if I can find a decent one so you can see the difference a couple years makes.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think you looked beautiful for your wedding! But you have lost weight... although there is nothing wrong with a few extra pounds. Anyway, you can still enjoy your sister's wedding with kid's in tow! That's what grandparents (our parents) are for!