Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Work, Work, Oh...Did I mention Work?

Work has me quite busy these days. In fact, I'm pretty sure between tennis and work that I'm home no more than 8 out of the 24 hours a day (that includes my sleep time). Most people would hate this, but I love it! I have finally found a job that I love to do. It keeps me very busy and takes a lot of time and effort, but for now, it really seems worth it. The rewards definitely outweigh the time I'm spending. I do miss seeing Dan as much, and I am still playing tennis and working my second job, so he's been very patient with me. I think this Sunday I will cook some meals ahead of time and freeze them so he doesn't starve. I haven't been making dinner this week, although we have been living off of leftovers from our cookout. I'm not sure I can eat potato salad again. I do have pictures of this weekend or at least my new flowers and some of the food but I haven't had time to post them because I have been so busy. I've also become addicted to the Olympics, which are on about the time I get home these days. Tonight I have another match at 7:30. I hope I play well. I'm playing with Stacy again, which is cool. She's very good and fun and we seem to play well together so far. I am going to meet Dan at the mall before that to hang out for a little while. Other than that, it's more work for the rest of the week. I actually have to work this Saturday also, but am hoping to maybe go out Saturday night and relieve some of this stress! That's all for now, incase anyone actually ever reads this blog of mine, you know where I've been and what I've been doing. More to come later.

No comments: