Monday, August 4, 2008

So Busy

I haven't been able to post at all because I have been so incredibly busy. Last week at work was insane, and this week is liable to be worse. I still love it, and the days go by fast, so that's good. I am also still working my other job, so that keeps me busy at night. Our Combo tennis teams start this week. We have practice today and then a match tomorrow. I have meetings the other days after work and then another match Thursday. Maybe I'll drop some of these pounds I gained eating this weekend! We went to Dolce in Bridgestreet last night. The food was incredible and the price....well EVEN BETTER! Sunday nights are 50% off the food, which is awesome. Four of us ate for what two of use would have eaten for....it really wasn't any more than going to a normal restaurant. Lucky for us, Ashley's boyfriend was kind and paid for dinner. It was nice to meet him and to see that she is dating a nice guy. He's Greek, which is funny because he has a lot of good stories. If she ever gets married, it really will be like My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I also took advantage of the tax free holiday and bought a pair of dress pants and some blouses. I always shop at TJ Maxx for good deals! Less than $100 for 7 blouses! Can't beat that. Well, I'm working from home this morning, at least for awhile. Then headed to the office to make some more recruitment flyers and make some calls. Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: