Wednesday, July 2, 2008

And We've Made to Wednesday

Well, we've made it to Wednesday, lovingly referred to as "Hump Day". The great thing about this Wednesday is we only have tomorrow left in the work week--Friday is the Fourth of July! My little seester is headed down this way, she should be arriving tomorrow morning. I'm really excited to see her. She just got engaged and it turning 21 next week! We will celebrate while she is here. Dan has been out of town in Detroit for the last two days, but I've been really busy. Work has been the usual crap, I've been working on overdrive for my second job because they have a ton of stuff coming up, been trying to keep up with tennis and enjoy life a little on the side. My multi-tasking abilities are being pushed to the limits these days, but I guess that's okay. Dan gets back today and I think I am going to Happy Hour at Humphrey's with the girls. That will be nice, I owe them a drink or two!

That's all for now, still waiting to hear back on some stuff so hopefully eventually I'll have really GREAT news.

No comments: