Wednesday, July 9, 2008



So, I no longer work for TLS! I can't tell you how excited I am. I thought the day would never come. I interviewed with the Girl Scouts of North-Central Alabama about two months ago and never heard anything from them. It was a tough interview, but I thought I would really do well at the job. Well, as you can imagine, from the picture to the right, I was offered the job on Monday. I didn't want to post incase anyone was "watching". Yesterday I handed in my resignation. It was a great feeling to finally have that cloud lifted from over my head. I've heard all sorts of things are being said about me, but I don't care. They were already being said before. I'm so much better than that place was letting me be. Today I am going shopping for clothes for my new job. I'm the Community Development Manager for the City of Madison, Decatur, Cullman and Hartselle. I get to work from my office in Huntsville or from home. Have great hours and benefits. It's wonderful!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you! Community Development Manager! Sounds fancy! So you'll be in my old neck of the woods... good ole' Hartselle. So are you going to be coordinating the Girl Scouts in the Christmas Parade who wrap themselves up as presents? I can tell you all about it. Haha! (I was never a Christmas present but having been in many of the parades I've seen my share)..... don't forget... I like thin mints :)