Sunday, July 20, 2008

This Weekend in Rewind


So, we went to see the Dark Knight last night. What a loooong movie! It didn't feel long while we were in there, but we didn't get outta the movie until after 1:30 in the morning! Well worth it though. Poor Heath Ledgers last film was a good one. I'm still not sure I get what really happened to him, but either way, he was a good actor. In other news, I tried Sushi for the very first time last night! I didn't branch out too far, but tried one of Dan's Spicy Tuna Rolls. Much to my surpirse, I like it. Dan is very excited about this news, since he loves Sushi and maybe now I will go out to eat it with him! We didn't get to go out with Ashley and Lucas this weekend, which was a bummer. They are lots of fun. I'm hoping for at least a good Patio Party on Wednesday with her! Everyone is so busy these days. I played a couple tennis matches this weekend and won both. I won my singles match on Saturday morning and then played mixed doubles this afternoon with Andy, and we won. I think he and I make a pretty good doubles team. I was going to play in a tournament with him coming up in August, but with the new job, I have a meeting on a SATURDAY and won't be able to play. Boo...anyways, pretty good weekend.

No comments: